ELCOS LLP places a great importance to the quality and comfort of work with us throughout the order process.
We pay close attention not only to the main manufacturing process, but the accompanying contractual relations, particularly to issues such as packaging, shipping and delivery of products to the site of the Customer.
Before to ship the finished product, we strongly recommend to the representative of the Customer to visit us not only for accepting finished product, but also for deciding the questions on the stages of delivery of product components (by panels or in part, disassembled).
We also go to the site for detailed studying vehicle access ways, dimensions of clear ways to the electric control room and other transportation matters.
The price of standard products specification includes:
· Types of packaging, if necessary:
1. Into the stretch film by panels;
2. Into the foam plastic and stretch film by panels;
3. Into the foam plastic, stretch film and wood by panels;
· The front side of each panel is laid by the cardboard;
· Each panel is provided with a packaging list with the title and project belonging;
· If necessary, the panels can be installed on the pallet;
· Electrical bus bars are packed separately into the stretch film;
· All the necessary technical documentation of the installed equipment (passports, manuals, etc.) is delivered to the Customer personally or with the product in a special box.
· The certificate and passport (as well as the shipping documents – way-bills and invoices) for the product are also delivered to the Customer by the way convenient for him.